Holly Tone Acid Loving Fertilizer
The Original Natural & Organic fertilizer for all acid loving plants.
- The #1 choice for feeding hollies, azaleas, camellias, evergreens, dogwoods, rhododendrons & more!
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color.
- Grow larger plants with deeper green color.
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone Microbes
- Feed in the Spring and late Fall at half the Spring rate.
- Blooming evergreens like azaleas and rhododendron are best fed in the spring at the first hint of bloom color.
- Berry crops should be fed twice; early spring and late spring (45-60 days apart).
- Never apply fertilizer to frozen soils.
1 lb. per inch of trunk diameter. Triple the quantity for diameters 3 inches or larger.
1 cup per foot of branch spread (The diameter of the shrub from left to right side). Double the quantity if branch spread is three feet or larger.
Preparation of new bed: Mix 10 lbs. per 100 square feet and incorporate into the top four or five inches of soil. Feed established beds 5 lbs. per 100 square feet.
Potted Plants (Containers):
New Plants: When preparing new soil for plants, mix 2 cups of Holly-tone per cubic foot of soil (1.5 tbsp. per quart.)
Established Plants: Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Holly-tone for each 3″ of pot diameter into the soil along the outer edge of the pot. Water thoroughly.
Sprinkle the recommended amount around the drip line and water thoroughly. If the area is mulched either temporarily remove the mulch and feed or double the rate on top of the mulch.
Dig 3″ wide holes around the drip line that are 12-18″ deep & 2-3′ apart Divide the Holly-tone evenly and pour into the holes. Backfill the holes with soil and water thoroughly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.