Kelp Me Kelp You improves water holding characteristics of soil and contains numerous plant growth promoting substances, most notably cytokinins, which have been shown to accelerate the uptake of plant nutrients into roots, increase plant growth, and slow the progression of disease.
Made from the finest Norwegian kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Bushdoctor Kelp Me Kelp You (0.5-0-0.5) is a natural, organic seaweed extract that’s chock-full of minerals, amino acids, micronutrients and vitamins. Use in gardens, drip systems and hydroponics for improved fruit and flower development and exceptional yields.
• Specially crafted for use in organic gardens
• Enhances sweetness, colors and flavors
• Harvested sustainably!
• Ideal for fruits, vegetables, lawns, gardens and flowers
• Concentrated — a little goes a long way
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTS:
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil thoroughly.
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative cycle until the first sign of bud development.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 to 10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Flush system every two weeks.
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers for best results.