Pondmaster Filters are designed to be unobtrusive in the bottom of the pond and its large surface area means less frequent cleaning. More than one filter can be connected to a pump using a tee fitting and offer mechanical, chemical and biological filtration. Dual filter elements offer particle filtering and chemical filtration of certain harmful compounds. The filter media is easily rinsed or changed and less time consuming than many similar filters of its kind.
PM 1000 - ITEM# 02211
• For Use with Pumps Up To 700 GPH
• 12" x 12" Filter Box with Locking Handle
• Carbon and Polyester Media for
• Connects to Intake Side of Pump
• Complete with 3/4" I.D. Tubing and Fittings
• Connect More than One to a Pump
• For In-Pond Use Only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.